Andy vs Dewa Budjana

July 17, 2014

Facts about Mr Andy vs Dewa Budjana

Year 2007 :
Claimed himself as the No. 1 fan of Paul Gilbert. He used to dreamed of this guitar at night, and of course, daydream of it and imagine himself holding it by facing the big mirror. Watched Paul's technique and practiced a lot. Heck, we bought the signatured guitar by Paul Gilbert and cheap headphone completed the collection. Struggled with life as a musician and a father, at that time, having too little means so much. - But today those memories are priceless to us.

Year 2014 :
Claimed to every musician he met as his Idol, hehe. I believe, this is the humble way how he respects others. Godin is always his No. 1 weapon. Today, it is not the cost of a guitar that worries him nor how good is his guitar technique. Well, let me tell you guys a funny secret about this guy: his major concern before, during and after the show is his HAIR, how is that??! Until 1 day I was speechless when he saw his own photo in Berita Harian, recently & said confidently in front of me, "I look like Dewa Budjana". I thought because Gigi band inspires his music... it was the hair that make him Dewa Budjana.

Hair is part of his musicianship. Damn!

My Sulu, I always tell you romantic moment happens when it involves YOU, ME and the GUITAR. Trust me now?!!!